Thursday 21 August 2014

Venice on Film

In July I visited Italy on an incredible trip that began with a friend's wedding in Aquileia followed by a visit to Vicenza, Verona, Florence and Venice. I took my digital camera and my trusty Olympus OM10 and shot some colour film in Venice. Here are a selection of my favourite images from Venice:






Click to see full size version. This image was featured by 'UK Film Lab' as their Image of the Day.

I'm really impressed with the tonality and feel of these pictures, shot with Kodak Porta 160 film- it really suits the setting and the mood.

I also shot some B&W film at Lake Garda that I recently got developed. I plan on going into the darkroom for the first time in a year and get some printing done very soon.

Also I've recently purchased a new instant camera and have some ideas for a future project floating around. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment